InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Lausanne
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lausanne expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lausanne
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Lausanne
Benvenuti to all Italians in Lausanne! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Lausanne? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Lausanne will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Lausanne. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Italian Expats in Lausanne Posted:
Hi Wai-ling Ho! Have you sorted your accommodation? If you need an insurance for your home, y...
Hi Margaret nice to meet meet you and hear good news from you. We are in the same position, I arr...
Hello I'm interested to see you apartment. Could you provide me your details please. I'm available...
Fellow Italians in Lausanne
Italian Expats in Lausanne share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Lausanne exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the gateway to Valais and seat of international olympic committee.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Lausanne’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Lausanne.
- Use the Expat Guide for Lausanne to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Lausanne at our Events
Our community in Lausanne is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Alexandra Moreno and Michel Huguenin, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Lausanne’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in Lausanne as well as Italians in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Lausanne!