Living in Luanda | from Japan
"Thanks to InterNations, we found a flat here in Luanda, and a big obstacle to settling in as expats in Angola had been removed. "
Living in Luanda | from Netherlands
"Now I finally know where I find the right supermarkets in Luanda to get some food from home once in a while. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Luanda
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Luanda expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Luanda
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Luanda
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Luanda! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Luanda? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Luanda Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Luanda. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Luanda
Indian Expats in Luanda help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Luanda are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Paris Of Africa".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Luanda’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Luanda.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Luanda to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Luanda at our Events
Our Luanda community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Elias Fayad and Mayssam Saliba, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Luanda’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the Capa de Casa Grande. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Angola in Luanda and generally Indians in Angola in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Luanda!