Living in Luxembourg | from Norway
"Thanks to InterNations, I had the chance to get to know some fellow Scandinavians here in Luxembourg -- even a Norwegian from my town. "
Living in Luxembourg | from USA
"InterNations members helped me and my family to find a house that is not too expensive -- no small feat for an expat in Luxembourg. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Luxembourg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Luxembourg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Luxembourg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Luxembourg
Witajcie to all Polish in Luxembourg! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in Luxembourg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in Luxembourg Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Luxembourg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Luxembourg
Polish Expats in Luxembourg help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in Luxembourg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Groussherzogtum Lëtzebuerg".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Luxembourg’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in Luxembourg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Luxembourg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in Luxembourg at our Events
Our Luxembourg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Mirco Rubel and Kasia Wylecial, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Luxembourg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover the splendid château in Vianden. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Luxembourg in Luxembourg and generally Polish in Luxembourg in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Luxembourg!