Living in Lyon | from Ireland
"I am excited about meeting so many open-minded people, who are willing to help a total stranger enjoy Lyon. "
Maria Cristina Alves
Living in Lyon | from Brazil
"If you don't speak French, it is difficult to find friends here. But InterNations helped me to meet other expats and get tips to improve my language skills. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Lyon
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lyon expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lyon
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Lyon
Welkom to all Dutch in Lyon! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in Lyon? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in Lyon Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lyon. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Lyon
Dutch Expats in Lyon help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in Lyon are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in France'se prefecture, once famous as the world's silk capital.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lyon’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in Lyon.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lyon to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in Lyon at our Events
Our Lyon community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jean-Pierre FRANCOIS and Lidia SANNA, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lyon’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Lyon and generally Dutch in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Lyon!