Living in Melbourne | from France
"It was easier getting to know other expatriates in Melbourne with this platform and to share our previous experiences in Australia. "
Living in Melbourne | from USA
"I love the idea of going out with other expats here in Melbourne and exploring the nightlife this city has to offer. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Melbourne
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Melbourne expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Melbourne
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Melbourne
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Melbourne! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Melbourne? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Melbourne Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Melbourne. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Melbourne
Indian Expats in Melbourne help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Melbourne are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Australia's centre for the arts, commerce, education and tourism.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Melbourne’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Melbourne.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Melbourne to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Melbourne at our Events
Our Melbourne community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Deni Petroski and David Breviglieri, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Melbourne’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover Uluru National Park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Australia in Melbourne and generally Indians in Australia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Melbourne!