Living in Montréal | from Portugal
"When I first came to Montréal, the InterNations Events helped me to get in touch with new clients and business partners. "
Anna Maria Osario
Living in Montréal | from Argentina
"As an expat from Argentina, I absolutely love wine, and I found some nice wine bars and wine tasting events here in Montréal. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Montréal
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Montréal expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Montréal
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Montréal
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Montréal! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Montréal? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Montréal Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Montréal. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Chinese Expats in Montréal Posted:
I am a realtor in Montreal, if you have housing requirements, let me know, see if I can be of helpf...
College Aviron used to offer Catia training, http://www.avironquebec.com/ Archicad I think you c...
Hey, Eva, seems like we are looking for the same thing:) Hi, everybody!
Fellow Chinese in Montréal
Chinese Expats in Montréal help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Montréal are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City of Saints".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Montréal’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Montréal.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Montréal to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Montréal at our Events
Our Montréal community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Penelope Wan and Reina Hallab, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Montréal’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover Prince Edward Island. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Canada in Montréal and generally Chinese in Canada in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Montréal!