Living in Moscow | from Switzerland
"When I came to Moscow I barely knew anyone, but now I've got dozens of expat contacts from dozens of countries. "
Living in Moscow | from USA
"At the first InterNations Moscow event that I attended I was absolutely delighted by the elegant atmosphere and the high-quality expat crowd. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Moscow
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Moscow expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Moscow
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Moscow
Witajcie to all Polish in Moscow! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in Moscow? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in Moscow Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Moscow. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Moscow
Polish Expats in Moscow help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in Moscow are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The city by the dark Moskva river.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Moscow’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in Moscow.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Moscow to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in Moscow at our Events
Our Moscow community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Daryl Seager and Felix Heinicke, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Moscow’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover Lake Baikal. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Russia in Moscow and generally Polish in Russia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Moscow!