Living in Moscow | from Switzerland
"When I came to Moscow I barely knew anyone, but now I've got dozens of expat contacts from dozens of countries. "
Living in Moscow | from USA
"At the first InterNations Moscow event that I attended I was absolutely delighted by the elegant atmosphere and the high-quality expat crowd. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Turkish in Moscow
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Moscow expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Moscow
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Turkish in Moscow
Hoş geldiniz to all Turkish in Moscow! Would you like to meet fellow Turkish expats in Moscow? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Turkish, e.g. where in Moscow Galatasaray's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for ayran and pide?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Moscow. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Turkish expats, hailing from Adana, Bursa, Antalya and all regions of Turkey.
Fellow Turkish in Moscow
Turkish Expats in Moscow help you with their advice
With InterNations, Turkish expats in Moscow are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The city by the dark Moskva river.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Moscow’s Turkish expats and fellow Turkish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Turkish expats in Moscow.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Moscow to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Turkish embassy or Turkish cultural centre in town.
Mix and mingle with Turkish in Moscow at our Events
Our Moscow community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Felix Heinicke and Peter Richter, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Moscow’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Turkish expats to discover Lake Baikal. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Russia in Moscow and generally Turkish in Russia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Turkish living in Moscow!