Living in Nice | from Mexico
"Some tips on language classes and translation services for Côte d'Azur expats from the folks on InterNations proved a godsend. "
Living in Nice | from Norway
"Was a bit afraid of the 'posh' expat set at the French Riveria, but I got such a warm welcome in the Côte d'Azur Community! :) "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Nice
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Nice expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Nice
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Nice
Benvenuti to all Italians in Nice! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Nice? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Nice will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Nice. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Nice
Italian Expats in Nice share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Nice exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Nice "la Belle".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Nice’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Nice.
- Use the Expat Guide for Nice to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Nice at our Events
Our community in Nice is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Marj Henry and Beverley Holt, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Nice’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from France in Nice as well as Italians in France nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Nice!