InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Palm Beach
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Palm Beach expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Palm Beach
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Palm Beach
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Palm Beach! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Palm Beach? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Palm Beach will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Palm Beach. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Palm Beach
Spanish Expats in Palm Beach share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Palm Beach exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Florida's easternmost city, once voted "America's Best Place to Live".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Palm Beach’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Palm Beach.
- Use the Expat Guide for Palm Beach to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Palm Beach at our Events
Our community in Palm Beach is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Natacha Koblova and Brian J Fay, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Palm Beach’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Palm Beach as well as Spanish in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Palm Beach!