InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Las Vegas
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Las Vegas expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Las Vegas
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Las Vegas
¡Hola! to all of our Spanish in Las Vegas! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Las Vegas? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. which bars in Las Vegas will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for paella?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Las Vegas. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Madrid, Sevilla, Barcelona and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Las Vegas Posted:
Online Spanish classes for individuals and businesses with a native Spanish teacher and a lawyer -...
Hi Donna! would love to have coffee with you and obviously to watch the Barcelona match would be gr...
Hello Everyone, Just wondering if there are any British people living in Las Vegas?. I was raised i...
Fellow Spanish in Las Vegas
Spanish Expats in Las Vegas Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Las Vegas exchange experiences and tips to support each other. "Sin City", a name Las Vegas earned for ist supposedly loose morals can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Las Vegas’s Spanish expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Las Vegas.
- Use the Expat Guide for Las Vegas to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Spanish in Las Vegas at Our Events
Our community in Las Vegas is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Las Vegas’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Spanish expats to explore the pleasantly mild Pacific Northwest. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in your local community as well as Spanish in the USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Las Vegas!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Spanish Expats in the USA
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: