Living in Dallas, from Spain
"From real estate to community volunteering, the range of expat networking tips from our Dallas Scouts is amazingly broad. "
Living in Dallas, from Brazil
"Who knew that Dallas has got its own Oktoberfest? It was a hoot and a half to go for a beer with the local expat crowd! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Dallas
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dallas expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dallas
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Dallas
¡Hola! to all Spanish in Dallas! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Dallas? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Dallas your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get paella?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Dallas. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Madrid, Sevilla, Barcelona and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Dallas Posted:
Cheryl, What age group are you working with?
I love dancing! last Friday we went to Glorias and it was very good. I am happy to join next time y...
I'm not good at it and hardly ever practice, but I do have an interest in playing if you get someth...
Chenai Cafe in Frisco!
Hello, what about tips for 2nd car reliable trader? I will buy a car as soon as we entered in th...
It is very difficult to find a furnished apartment in USA! Do you have links this special tip or ...
Fellow Spanish in Dallas
Spanish Expats in Dallas Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Dallas are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. "Big D" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Dallas’s Spanish expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Dallas.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Dallas to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Spanish in Dallas at Our Events
Our Dallas community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Dallas’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the picturesque landscapes of the South. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Spain in your local community and meet Spanish in the USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Spanish living in Dallas!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Spanish Expats in the USA
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: