InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Pittsburgh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Pittsburgh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Pittsburgh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Pittsburgh
Welcome to all Australians in Pittsburgh! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Pittsburgh? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Pittsburgh Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Pittsburgh. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Australian Expats in Pittsburgh Posted:
Hello - I am new to the group and would definitely be interested in food and/or wine events around...
Fellow Australians in Pittsburgh
Australian Expats in Pittsburgh help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Pittsburgh are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The City of Bridges.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Pittsburgh’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Pittsburgh.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Pittsburgh to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in Pittsburgh at our Events
Our Pittsburgh community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Tobias Feisst and Robert Charlesworth, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Pittsburgh’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Pittsburgh and generally Australians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Pittsburgh!