InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Pittsburgh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Pittsburgh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Pittsburgh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Pittsburgh
Olá to all of our Portuguese in Pittsburgh! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Pittsburgh? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. which bars in Pittsburgh will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for cozido à Portuguesa?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Pittsburgh. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Lisbon, Faro, Porto and all regions of Portugal.
Portuguese Expats in Pittsburgh Posted:
Hi Cynthia! I'm portuguese and I live in pittsburgh :) we can totally hang out! Also, I can help wi...
Fellow Portuguese in Pittsburgh
Portuguese Expats in Pittsburgh Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Pittsburgh exchange experiences and tips to support each other. The City of Bridges can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Pittsburgh’s Portuguese expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Pittsburgh.
- Use the Expat Guide for Pittsburgh to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Portuguese in Pittsburgh at Our Events
Our community in Pittsburgh is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Pittsburgh’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Portuguese expats to explore the pleasantly mild Pacific Northwest. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Portugal in your local community as well as Portuguese in the USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Pittsburgh!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Portuguese Expats in the USA
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: