InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Porto
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Porto expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Porto
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Porto
Welcome to all Americans in Porto! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Porto? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. in which bars in Porto will Chicago Cubs' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Porto. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all parts of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Porto
American Expats in Porto share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Porto exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Porto, the city which both its nation and most famous liqueur are named after.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Porto’s American expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Porto.
- Use the Expat Guide for Porto to find information, e.g. about the closest American diplomatic mission or regional AmCham.
Meet fellow Americans in Porto at our Events
Our community in Porto is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Olesya Leschuk, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Porto’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other American expats to explore the westernmost point of mainland Europe. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Portugal in Porto as well as Americans in Portugal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Porto!