Living in San Francisco | from Spain
"Thanks to InterNations, I quickly found useful tips of where to search for a flat. And I met great global minds at the same time."
Living in San Francisco | from China
"As I already connected with several Chinese women before moving to San Francisco, I quickly felt at home here."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in San Francisco
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded San Francisco expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in San Francisco
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in San Francisco
Welkom to all Dutch in San Francisco! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in San Francisco? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in San Francisco Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations San Francisco. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in San Francisco Posted:
Hi all, I will arrive next week, Thursday October 31! Mamerto, that sounds wonderful. Looking f...
Networking is the keyword. Maybe not even networking events (although it wouldn't hurt) but let you...
May I advice you Dutch speculaas cookies. They are less caramelized and contain more spices (yes, I...
I'll be there! See you all next weekend!
Fellow Dutch in San Francisco
Dutch Expats in San Francisco help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in San Francisco are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden Gate City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with San Francisco’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in San Francisco.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for San Francisco to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in San Francisco at our Events
Our San Francisco community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Remy Trouche and Elsa Caillaud, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in San Francisco’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in San Francisco and generally Dutch in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in San Francisco!