Living in Santiago de Chile | from Austria
"Before moving to Santiago de Chile I joined the InterNations community and got useful hints regarding housing and business."
Living in Santiago de Chile | from Belgium
"When I first came to Santiago de Chile I didn´t know one anyone. On InterNations I found many expat friends in the same situation."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Santiago
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Santiago de Chile expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Santiago de Chile
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Santiago de Chile
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Santiago de Chile! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Santiago de Chile? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Santiago de Chile Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Santiago. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Santiago de Chile
Swedish Expats in Santiago de Chile help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Santiago de Chile are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The Greater Santiago area.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Santiago’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Santiago de Chile.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Santiago to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Santiago de Chile at our Events
Our Santiago community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Chris Emmott and Laura Ortega, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Santiago’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover Santiago's landmark, the Basilica de La Merced. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Chile in Santiago and generally Swedish in Chile in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Santiago de Chile!