Living in Seoul | from Russia
"InterNations not only helped me finding great business contacts but it moreover helped my family to quickly settle in."
Living in Seoul | from Sweden
"Getting to know other Scandinavian women was so easy with InterNations. We quickly got connected and became friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Seoul
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Seoul expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Seoul
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Seoul
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Seoul! Would you like to meet fellow Argentinian expats in Seoul? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Argentinians, e.g. where in Seoul the Boca Juniors' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Seoul. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Argentinian expats, hailing from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all regions of Argentina.
Argentinian Expats in Seoul Posted:
Mr. Baron, I am living in Busan, does your company have any offices in this city? I am very interes...
Mr. Hoffs, I am notAaustralian but I am interested, I am an Argentinian living in Busan, I have be...
Fellow Argentinians in Seoul
Argentinian Expats in Seoul help you with their advice
With InterNations, Argentinian expats in Seoul are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Special City", as local inhabitants say.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Seoul’s Argentinian expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Argentinian expats in Seoul.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Seoul to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Argentinian embassy or Camara Nacional de Comercio in town.
Mix and mingle with Argentinians in Seoul at our Events
Our Seoul community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Otar Berejiani and Bilyana Ivanova, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Seoul’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Argentinian expats to discover the natural wonderland of Gangwon. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from South Korea in Seoul and generally Argentinians in South Korea in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Seoul!