Living in Seoul | from Russia
"InterNations not only helped me finding great business contacts but it moreover helped my family to quickly settle in."
Living in Seoul | from Sweden
"Getting to know other Scandinavian women was so easy with InterNations. We quickly got connected and became friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Seoul
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Seoul expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Seoul
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Seoul
Fáilte to all Irish in Seoul! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Seoul? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Seoul Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Seoul. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Seoul
Irish Expats in Seoul help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Seoul are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Special City", as local inhabitants say.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Seoul’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Seoul.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Seoul to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in Seoul at our Events
Our Seoul community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Bilyana Ivanova and Otar Berejiani, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Seoul’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover the natural wonderland of Gangwon. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from South Korea in Seoul and generally Irish in South Korea in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Seoul!