Living in Taipei | from Denmark
"As I mainly use InterNations for business, it was just overwhelming to get so many international contacts working in Taipei as well."
Living in Taipei | from USA
"When a friend invited me to InterNations my first thought was: This is exactly what I as an expat woman was searching for."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Taipei
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Taipei expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Taipei
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Taipei
Grüezi to all Swiss in Taipei! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Taipei? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Taipei ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Taipei. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Taipei
Swiss Expats in Taipei help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Taipei are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Azaleas".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Taipei’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Taipei.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Taipei to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Taipei at our Events
Our Taipei community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Erica Lee and Vas Musca, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Taipei’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover the main airport and technology hub in the north. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Taiwan in Taipei and generally Swiss in Taiwan in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Taipei!