Living in Thailand | from Germany
"I've been looking for a shop where to buy German food here in Bangkok. Fellow expats on InterNations finally told me how to find the right stores."
Living in Thailand | from USA
"It' such a a pity that we have to leave Bangkok soon. I'll miss the InterNations expat community so much, especially the great events!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Thailand
- Join our community and get to know members of Thailand’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Thai expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Bangkok, Pattaya and many other regions
Meet Swiss Expatriates in Thailand!
InterNations – Connecting Swiss living in Thailand
Are you looking for fellow Swiss in Thailand? Do you need advice and tips from your Swiss countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other Swiss expats to discover attractions like the heart of Lanna culture together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in Thailand or still residing at home in Switzerland to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations Thailand provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a sizable number of Swiss expats in Thailand, planting their roots across Switzerland - from Graubünden, over Ticino to Fribourg.
Fellow Swiss in Thailand
Receive Information and Tips about Thailand from Swiss Expats
Obviously, expat life in Thailand is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with Swiss compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience to get accustomed to the Thai culture and people. InterNations helps you to get to know and exchange with other Swiss in Thailand, living in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya and many other places across the country. Just visit our network of Swiss in Bangkok or Swiss in Chiang Mai.
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your Swiss mother tongue, finding out where to shop for Swiss food or chatting about ZSC Lions' latest match, join the Thai InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from Switzerland or German or French-speaking expats in Thailand.
- Receive and share advice in our Thailand Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a German or French-speaking nanny for your kids or where to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese in Bangkok.
- Browse the InterNations Expat Guide for Thailand to find institutions like the local CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) or the nearest Swiss embassy.
From the bustling, frenetic capital to the countless islands in the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand, we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly Swiss expats in Thailand.
Take part in various Expat Activities to meet fellow Swiss in Thailand
In addition, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and excursions taking place in Thailand. Activities cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Thai phad thai, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in Bangkok’s top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip to visit Phuket, the original Thai paradise island and other impressive landmarks across Thailand.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from Switzerlandand around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Simply request your personal invitation to become a member and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Grüezi from our Swiss living in Thailand!