Living in Zurich | from Russia
"I was able to connect with other expats in Zurich who enjoy cycling as much as I do and organize weekly rides."
Living in Zurich | from Sweden
"At the first InterNations event that I attended, I met my wonderful partner. We now live together in a flat next to the Limmat."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Zurich
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Zurich expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Zurich
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Zurich
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Zurich! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Zurich? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Zurich F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Zurich. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Zurich
Spanish Expats in Zurich help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Zurich are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Cultural Capital Of Switzerland".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Zurich’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Zurich.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Zurich to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Zurich at our Events
Our Zurich community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Clarisa Zelaya-Scott and Laura Anne Ayres, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Zurich’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Switzerland in Zurich and generally Spanish in Switzerland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Zurich!