Join now

Abidjan Internations Football Group/IMPORTANT NOTE

Views

Hello everybody,
As some of you may have noticed, we have been facing some difficulties in organisation of Wednesday football games. This is mainly caused by over unconfirmed turn up. I would like to emphasize that this is an Internations activity and the priority will be with those confirmed their presence on the event page. Unfortunately we can only welcome 21 players (3 teams of 6 player Protected content in each team) on each Wednesday, so I would like to encourage you to sing up for the group if you wish to continue playing with us. I, by no means, want to exclude anyone from playing with us but there is room only for 21 players and after many discussions with other member from next week the teams will be formed based on priority system per following order:

1- registered internations members
2- if the number of registered players will be below 21, we can accept unregistered players on first come first serve system.

I'd like to thank you for being so passionately involved in this group activity and I'm well aware of the fact that we will be loosing some players to limitations but I rather imply equal rules for the best interest of everyone, instead of continuing to be unjust on those who make the effort to sign up on the web site.

I thank you all for your understanding and cooperation and please spread the word so everybody will be informed about the regulations.

Best,
Ahmad

Abidjan Forum

Our Global Partners