Seeking Researchers (Students/Young Professionals) (Abidjan)
I run a small research firm with offices in India and Romania and we are conducting an internet and ecommerce preferences survey. The project has both online survey and paper based survey (face to face) angle and I am looking for someone who is based locally and could help us in the following (in order of importance):
- Face to face survey among regular internet users Protected content
- Help in recruiting online survey participants
- Certain store checks locally
We will allocate appropriate student/junior professional level compensation, provide a certificate to people who can organize face to face interviews.
More details below:
- Protected content
We often conduct B2B and B2C surveys and sometimes we need a number of respondents to our samples. Currently, we are conducting a survey of Internet users in the countries of West Africa which will help us understand the use of Internet & E-commerce in the region.
What's in it for you:
- Interesting project with compensation and certificate
- Opportunity to be part time or full time interns/employees with Axience and hence opportunity to work on exciting projects of global nature.
If you are interested and know someone who is interested please contact Protected content
Thanks a lot,