Startup Online Webinar: Marketing for a start-up
In this session, Thomas Walsh will be speaking to Stephen Bergin a director of Spread Like Wildfire Films & Media and we will be asking him the following questions around marketing for startups.
Ste Bergin is a film producer, actor, and founder of Spread Like Wildfire Films and Spread Like Wildfire Media. He creates video content and marketing content for businesses as well as working in the film industry.
• What types of marketing do I need to do as a business?
• What is it do you do exactly, am I just paying you to post to my Facebook page?
• There are so many different advertising platforms out there. Google, Facebook etc. Which ones do I need to be on?
• Can I run my business without any marketing activities?
• I don't understand marketing, at all. Can I give everything to you to do?
• I'm not good with this stuff, but my nephew is on Facebook all the time. Can't I tell him to do it?
• Is putting all of my funding into advertising alone a good idea? Or is there other activities I should look in to?
• Not a question but a statement - "I don't have the money for this"
Bollocks, I say! You are just speaking to the wrong people!!
• Can the words "marketing" and "advertising" be used interchangeably? If not, what's the difference between the two?
• Are there different types of marketing, or is it a "one-size fits all"
kind of industry?
Organizer Paul, Consul of Glasgow community
Hosting Webinar and delivering content, Thomas Walsh
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.