🍽MICHELIN TWO star(☆☆）Chinese Restaurant by Chef Kentaro
【Please confirm your attendance on the event wall】
☆☆MICHELIN two star(☆☆）Chinese resturant LUNCH☆☆
To date, the Shisen Hanten chain boasts 14 branches in six cities across Japan, to include Fukuoka, Matsuyama, Nagoya, Takamatsu, Tokyo, and Yokohama. Chen Kenichi has also devoted his career to educating Japanese audiences about Szechwan cuisine.
Best MAPO Tofu in TOWN!
1) Appetiser or Dim Sum of the Day
2) Soup of the Day
3) Choice of Main Dish
1. Stir-fried prawn with chilli sauce
2. Stir-fried pork and mushroom with oyster sauce
3. Szechwan-style stir-fried beef with XO sauce
4. Steamed fish with spicy sauce
4) Choice of Second Main DIsh
1. “Chen’s Mapo Doufu” Stir-fried tofu in hot Szechwan pepper- flavoured meat sauce served with Hokkaido rice
2. Chen’s original spicy noodle soup
5) Choice of Dessert
1. Cold almond pudding
2. Mango pudding
3. Fresh fruit platter
Let's explore MICHELIN restaurant!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.