Cycle & Pub Ride: On-Road Level 2 Moderate
Join us for an enjoyable on-road ride starting from Reading with a stop off at the pub before returning. Being a Level 2 road ride, this will take place mainly on country lanes with a few more major roads when necessary with some moderate hills.
For a decription of levels see: Protected content …
I will generally announce the pub destination closer to the ride date.
We will cycle for two to three hours, with about an hour at the pub and cover between 18 and 25 miles. T
The pace will be moderate and will ride either as a pack or faster riders waiting at intersections, with frequent opportunities to stop as required.
What to bring:
- Hybrid bike or Road bike in good working condition - bike check before the ride.
- Helmet and appropriate clothing, including shoes, gloves, glasses and waterproofs
- Good quality front and rear lights, fully charged, as it will be dark when we return
- Water Bottle or Camelback as well as snacks (fruit, cereals, energy bars, electrolytes)
- Advisable: spare inner tube, puncture repair kit, mobile phone. Important to know:
You agree to abide by the group code of conduct, to wear the necessary safety equipment. You agree that you are responsible for your own safety and that of others.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.