HIKING route: La Gila - Peñaguas - Free Bus from Seville
Cacees event for new COVID restrictions
10 BASIC TIPS
1. Do not participate if you have had Covid symptoms, or have doubts, during the 14 days prior to the activity.
2. Always maintain a safe distance by having visual contact with the group and hand washing whenever possible.
3. Wear a mask, whenever possible and especially when the safety distance cannot be respected.
4. Provide information on the activity preferably online, avoiding excessively technical group concentrations and activities.
5. In the process, segment the group into small units, prioritizing safety.
6. Walk in parallel or in a row respecting the safety distance.
7. Avoid sharing materials or equipment and / or food and drinks.
8. Always make stops / breaks in large places.
9. Respect and follow health recommendations at all times.
10. Disinfect the material and equipment at the end of the activity following the manufacturer's instructions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.