Let's Go Kayaking!
Let's go KAYAKING!
It ticks all the right boxes-
A great sporting activity! CHECK.
Anyone, whether 5 or 50 years old can go kayaking! CHECK.
Open to all levels of abilities (Beginner - Pro) and intensities! CHECK.
Lots of fun and a great opportunity to CONNECT with other attendees! CHECK.
Need we say more? LET'S DO THIS!
Baseball Cap, Sunglasses, Water appropriate footwear, Sports apparel or any waterproof apparel is recommended for Kayaking. You should also come along with drinks and snacks as it is likely to get you ravenous!
Okay, here are the other details you need to know:
-The weather forecast says - mostly sunny. Showers late.
-There are only 6 kayaks available per one hour session.
- We'll have to limit everyone to an hour time slot.
- It costs N Protected content hour
-We've made reservations for 10AM Protected content and will open up more time slots as more people indicate interest.
- Full deposits of N Protected content required by the kayak company and Thursday, 19th October is the deadline for payment after which our reservations will be void.
- To make direct payment, please send the Activity Host (Hope) a message and she will make the payment details and the company's contact information available to you - just so she can keep on top of the numbers and open up more slots accordingly.
- The kayak venue is on Oyinkan Abayomi Drive, Protected content , Civic center and other buildings overlook the waters we'll be kayaking in.
Looking forward to a great kayak experience and lots of CONNECTIONS!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.