Easy like Sunday Badminton - November
Welcome to the November Sunday badminton!
We play doubles, starting with warming up and then checking the scores (or not checking:) ) in small friendly tournaments. We shuffle up from time to time so playing is more interesting and fair.
* Price varies slightly around € Protected content person for two hours depending on the number of players
* We have courts 1,2,3. Due to a bus timetable, I might be few mins late, feel free to start without me
* Courts are booked for 2 hours, but it's OK if you need to leave earlier. Please note though, that we as a group pay for two hours either way
* Level of playing is more or less “the average beginner”
* Please note, that I will not be able to answer the phone once we begin
* I will bring shuttlecocks. If you don’t have a racket, you can rent one from the sports center for €4/hour.
We kindly ask you to keep attendance status up to date. If you change your mind about participation, please cancel your attendance latest on SATURDAY at 16.
Badminton hall is very flexible and friendly to us but after confirmation they apply no refund policy.
And potential attendees on the waiting list - do keep an eye on the sign-up situation, things tend to change closer to the event day.
Please participate only if you are healthy. We follow all the recommended safety regulations.
Looking forward to seeing fellow badminton players at the court!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.