Overnight Trip @ Nagsasa Cove
Let's start this year to experience on how to be a global traveling like a local! Get set, as we are traveling via bus from Edsa-Cubao to Zambales.
We are taking you for the 'hike' and to the 'beach' and 'island hopping' all at same time.
There are number of activities to make you occupied such as mountain climbing, cliff jumping, kayaking, hiking, etc.
P3,500.00 per person
• Round Trip Transportations (bus, tricycle, boat)
• 4-Meals (brunch, afternoon snack, dinner, breakfast)
• Entrance Fee (Nagsasa Cove, Anawangin Cove)
• Island Hopping at Nagsasa Cove and Anawangin Cove
• Snorkeling at Capones Island
• Shared Accommodation (Kubo/double-decker bed or tent)
• Hiking Tour Guide Fee to Waterfalls
• Water Activities; kayaking, etc
(Let me know your prefered type of accommodation.)
Please bring the following:
- Beach Towel, Hat, Sun Lotion, Mosquito/Flies Repellent
- Snorkeling/Beach Gears
- Reusable water bottle
This experience is not to be missed!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.