Practical neuroscience of resilience and change
What is the recipe for maintaining resilience, having high energy and performing in challenging or difficult situations?
There is a science behind our emotions and how we respond to stress, how we develop our creativity and how we adapt intelligently to our environment.
If you want to understand how the brain and mind-body connection works, experience tools of change and how you can use this information to design concrete and more conscious changes in your life, this workshop is for you.
In this workshop you will learn:
· What resilience is and what is not
· How your brain forms your perception and why it is important for change
· The biology of stress, emotions and habits and how to break it
· How heart-brain communication works and how it influences decision making, well being and resilience capacity
· How to use Tools for resilience that you can apply in your daily life.
FOR REGISTRATION, PLEASE SIGN UP ON THE LINK HERE:
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.