Winetasting 45: SAX - 1660 A.D.
READ EVERYTHING! Please check this Activity on the day of the event (rain etc.)! Be polite and CANCEL if you are not attending!!
The winery Sax is run by two twin brothers who are producing marvelous wines. I found them at a wine tasting a few years ago - after an hour I had ordered 12 bottles of tasty Riesling and was rather jolly when I opened them with some friends a few weeks later.
»Saxess« is a word well known in the Austrian wine scene - the twin brothers did not only continue producing wine in accordance with traditional methods but decided to put some of the wines in rather small wooden barrels and had a lot of »Saxess«.
The family Sax has been in the wine business since Protected content ., time witness will remember! :-)
1. Rosé Sparkling
2. Grüner Veltliner Zwillingslauser Kamptal DAC Protected content
3. Grüner Veltliner Ried Panzaun Kamptal DAC Reserve Protected content
4. Riesling Kamptal DAC Protected content
5. Riesling Ried Steinmassl Kamptal DAC Reserve Protected content
6. Gelber Muskateller Protected content
7. Weissburgunder Protected content
join me on this little adventure!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.