Our second route will be the bendy Ağva road. We will meet @ Protected content The ride will take Protected content depending on the stops we make along the way for breakfast and/or tea breaks. After enjoying the fresh air and the beautiful nature of Ağva for a while we will head right back. Our ETA is is a flexible 4 PM depending on how long we will want to enjoy the trip.
Like our first trip, passengers are welcome to ride along as long as there are drivers prepared to take on passengers. Please read carefully to help with the arrangements and to avoid complications :
- If you are a passenger who needs a seat please inquire with a comment under the activity. If you need a helmet too please add it to your inquiry.
- If you are a rider with an available seat/helmet please comment under the event acknowledging your availability.
- If you already have a matched passenger/rider or if you will be riding without a passenger (which is absolutely fine) no comments are necessary.
- Seats will be reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- This is not a regular type of activity. Your deeds and acknowledgements can effect others so please try to be clear and punctual on what you offer/inquire. Our first attempt was a success and we had a harmonious ride with drivers and passengers who met for the first time so we trust the pattern is going to work. We have enough time ahead of us to arrange and match drivers with passengers and we will make all necessary communications and try our best not to leave anyone behind. Please try to be helpful and understanding as much as you can.
The way to Ağva is a medium difficulty route that involves a pleasant amount of leaning . So if you like your road ''curvy'', hop on your bike and join the pack.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.