Ibiza and Formentera Sailing
Sailing Week in Ibiza and Formentera 7 days on a sailboat ⛵
From Saturday 16 to Saturday 23 July.
Enjoy sailing on a voyage to the Pitiusas islands, discovering the most beautiful beaches and anchorages of the islands.
Several of you have asked me about trips to Ibiza and here it is! Organized in conjunction with Barcoaventura by the hand of Roberto who has 20 years of experience in the Pitiusas and in this type of crossing, excellent knowleadge of the geography, leisure and gastronomy of Ibiza and Formentera...
Our starting point for this exciting adventure at sea will be Marina Alicante.
What do we include in the trip?
Protected content for maximum passenger safety.
- Stay of 7 days / 6 nights on a sailboat.
- Insurance for the crew
- Fuel according to the route.
- Catering life on board, breakfasts, meals, afternoon snacks, snacks and drinks, everything we need for day to day... except dinners outside the sailboat.
- Barbecue 🍖
- Set of sheets and disposable toilet towels.
- Dinghy (auxiliary boat with electric motor) and paddle board.
-Ticket to a Disco or Beach Club in Ibiza and a Lobster Rice made by Roberto !!
- Final cleaning, so you don't have to worry about anything!
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37.1. It has 3 double cabins + living room convertible into a double bed, large living room, 2 bathrooms with showers, kitchen, oven, sink and kitchen utensils, ample space in deck and an aft extension .
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.