Manage Your Emotions Naturally - Ayurveda with Dr. Hema Embar
Hema Embar has been in the Health care industry for many years, in Clinical medicine as well as in Clinical research. She is a Medical doctor trained in India and an Ayurveda Practitioner trained in the
US. In the US, she pursued her career in Clinical research in the field of Diabetes and Heart disease at the
Harvard affiliated hospitals. While continuing her healing journey, she was introduced to Ayurveda and
completed her professional training from Kerala Ayurveda Academy, California. She has been in Ayurvedic practice since Protected content the Boston area.
She is a profound and an influential speaker. She gives talks at the radio shows, also offers community
and corporate talks on the secret to wholesome living. You can follow her on her YouTube channel-
‘Daily Arogya’ for simple tips on daily living.
Know more about Hema Embar on Protected content
In this talk we will
1. Understand the Ayurvedic view of Mind care.
2. Understand the relationship between Stress and Immunity
3. Learn simple natural tips to live healthy, happy and peaceful.
4. Learn simple breathing techniques and meditation to feel better.
4. Learn how to stimulate marmas points ( energy points) to relieve stress.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.