Puchong Hill (Difficulty Level : Moderately Easy*)
Hey guys! With the increasing concern on the difficulty level of hikes, we have introduced this scale that would give you a better idea of what you are signing up to.
Easy : Walking around the shopping mall
Moderately Easy : Walking around the shopping mall for half a day without using lift.
Moderate : Walking around the shopping mall for half a day without using lift or escalator.
Moderately Hard : Walking around the shopping mall for a whole day without using lift or escalator.
Hard : Walking around the shopping mall for a whole day without using lift or escalator and carrying 5kg weight.
PLEASE READ : Once you have clicked confirmed, please contact me via whatsapp so I can add you to the discussion group. Do not leave it last minute to contact me that you are coming, it will be very hard for me to arrange transport.
Puchong Hill is a forest reserve dedicated for universities research. We will hike up and try to find the emerald pool hidden in this forest reserve. The distance is unknown but will target about 2 hours max one way.
So! A few tips you might want to pay attention to.
- wear shoes with profile (a pattern on the soles to prevent slipping and gliding). Adidas Kampung is fine.
- rain gear/waterproofing your bag is recommended
- bring a towel and some dry clothes/shoes and leave it in the car - passengers also bring some newspapers and towels in order to keep your driver's car as clean as possible
- pack all your sensitive stuff in your backpack in plastic bags
- bring enough drinks and snacks (carbohydrates). For this hike you will need at least 3 liters of drinks. Dried fruits are preferred over chocolate...
- leech protection is recommended (mix of concentrated salt water / mozzy spray)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.