Woman's Health Day
This New Year, Sipping Thoughts and Prana Centre for Integrative Medicine are inviting you to “Women's Health Day” Event on Jan 9, Protected content , 11:30 AM - 7:00 PM. An Online Event focusing on the holistic health of WOMEN with the theme “A New Year - A NEW YOU”
#RegisterNow: Protected content
Top Gyne Issues in Women, Medical Tests & Wellness, Growing Heart Issues in Women, Top 5 Tests for Women, Womeln health and immunity, Ayurvedic Approach to Women's health, Emotional & mental well-being, Yoga & Wellbeing, Taking Stock of Health Fads, 5 New Beauty Habits to start in Protected content , 5 Steps to Taking care of your bones!, Preventive Health, Diet fix to reclaim health
- Dr Madan Kataria (Influencer, Founder of Laughter Yoga)
- Dr Navin Dang (Founder - Dr. Dangs Lab)
- Dr. Urvashi Sehgal (GynaecologistJoint Director at Phoenix Hospital)
- Dr. Pravin Chandra (Padma Shri , Chairman of Interventional Cardiology Medanta)
- Prof. Dr. Tanuja (Director Head and Professor - All India Institute of Ayurveda ( AYUSH MInistry)
- Dr Ashustosh Shukla (Director of Internal Medicine - Artemis Hospital)
- Dr Vandana Boobna (Sr. Consultant - Max Super Speciality)
- Dr. Ashima Shukla (Psychologist - Artemis hospital, Founder & CEO -Prana Iintegrative Medicine institute )
- Dr. Ashok Khurrana (senior Radiologist - Dr. Khurana’s Clinic)
- Dr. Ravi Mittal (Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, AIIMS)
- Ishi Khosla (Leading Clinical Nutritionist)
- Seema Singh (Top Nutr
Sorry, but this is a women only Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join this group. The Consuls have limited access to women only.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.