Getting Cybersecurity Right
Cyber criminals love creating chaos. The need for increased remote work, bad threat actors (hackers) are undoubtedly poised to capitalize on security flaws, but there are several remediations you can implement to protect yourself and your company.
Kishi Chahil is a CyberSecurity Executive who consults various verticals (healthcare, energy, finance) in the fortune Protected content . During his “downtime”, he is the consul of the InterNation’s Los Angeles Explorer’s group. Kishi has graciously agreed to share with us his highlights on the following quintessential questions:
1. What is the definition of CyberSecurity principles (history, content, practicality)?
2. What are the typical signs of a fake online account, bot, troll controlled by threat actors?
3. How should individuals / companies prepare to enhance their cyber security posture?
*agenda might vary close to the event date, if alternative/further data is received. *
During this interactive event, you will have a chance to address your specific questions relevant to the topic. The agenda is as follows:
1. Introduction [5 mins]
2. Part Protected content by Kishi Chahil [35 mins]
3. 1st prong - Q&A with Kishi [15 mins]
4. Part Protected content by Kishi Chahil [20 mins]
5. Special Guest [10 mins]
6. 2nd prong - Q&A with Kishi [15 mins]
7. Discussions in breakout rooms [10 mins]
8. Final Closing statements by Olga and Q&A with Kishi [5 mins]
9. Post event Q&A
Get your cybersecurity questions ready and hope to see you there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.