Held - An Exploration with Bedsheets!
* Please make payment hereProtected content Unit number will only be given to those who have pre-paid. *
Do you miss a time when life was simpler and you were nurtured in your mommy's womb?
Do you remember how it felt when you were swaddled as a baby?
Have you come across Otonamaki (adult wrapping) as a relaxation therapy and want to try it?
If yes, let's meet and do an exploration with bedsheets! This will be a facilitation session which involves pair work. You can come with your own partner or find one at the session. We are all friendly and warm people at InterNations!
Date: Sat 1 September Protected content
Time: Protected content . (Please arrive by 7:45p.m.)
Venue: Protected content
What to do:
1) Bring your own yoga mat Protected content + at least one clean queen size bedsheet + own water. You'd need it!
2) Do NOT come with a full stomach. Please eat lightly.
3) Wear loose comfortable clothes as there will sitting and movement practices taught – not skirts, jeans, jewelry or tight clothes. Do bring a change of clothes if you need to.
Energy Exchange: S$18 per person for InterNations members
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) I am still not sure what this is. - Refer to images attached plus this article Protected content .
2) I am not a paid member. Can you send me the address? - InterNations encourages paid membership and has restricted the address venue for that reason. Please don't message us (the Consuls) because as volunteers, we don't need the added work. Be coolz.
3) Can I bring a non-InterNations person(s)? - Yes. Be coolz. Ask them to register on InterNations first, join the activity, and make pre-payment.
4) I am too late to register, can I still come? - No. This is strictly for people who have pre-paid and registered.
5) I called you and you aren't picking up! - This is because the session has started and as this concerns safety, we cannot admit latecomers. Sorry!
* Please make payment here Protected content Unit number will only be given to those who have pre-paid. *
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.