The Art of Massage
Have you always wanted to learn how to do simple, sensual and remedial massage on yourself, as well as for your partner and loved ones? Here is your chance. Spend a power packed and dynamic afternoon learning and practicing the therapeutic healing art of massage from two trained, certified and experienced massage therapists and holistic healers. Marilyn Lotus who has over 60 years of practical experience treating thousands of patients and her son holistic healer Luke Elijah who is a certified massage therapist and aromatherapist will guide participants through the class.
- Learn a combination of the best of various massage traditions such as Shiatsu, Acupressure, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, Thai, Swedish and Aromatherapy massage styles and techniques.
- Practice different massage strokes and techniques from top to toe; on the head, face, neck, shoulders, hands, feet, legs, and back muscles.
- Bliss out as you experience giving and receiving healing touch with each other.
- Healthy organic vegetarian snacks, tasty kombucha beverages, alkaline water, and fresh fruits will be served.
- All participants will get to bring home a 100ml bottle of premium quality massage oil blend made with doTERRA CPTG (certified pure therapeutic grade) essential oils.
Limited to a maximum capacity of 12 pax. Wear loose comfortable clothing.
To RSVP, please kindly send a Whatsapp to Luke at Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.