**FULL CAPACITY as of 21st March**
**Gentle Reminder: this is just a Private Social Gathering or in-person social activity, NOT a social event. Maximum 8 (EIGHT) persons/attendees will only be accepted.
**Each attendee will need to do a full prepayment to Protected content to confirm one's place for this masterclass.
Love it or hate it – tequila is one of the fastest-growing spirits in the world today.
Join spirits distributor and importer Chris Marshall, certified by Mexico’s Consejo Regulador del Tequila (CRT), the Tequila Regulatory Council to learn more about this amazing (and much-maligned) spirit.
Discover what it’s made from, how and where it’s made - and even how to enjoy it!
Bring your sombrero, leave the salt at home and enjoy five very different expressions of tequila!
**In view of the current COVID19 pandemic and existing Phase 3 regulations:
- Maintain one-meter social distancing from one another during the activity
- Wearing of facial covering and/or mask at all times, except during drinking
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- If you have a fever, cough, and other ill symptoms: do not attend and seek medical attention immediately
- Temperature taking, Safe-Entry QR registration will be done on-site
- Signing up for this activity does not guarantee your place.
- The number of signups DO NOT reflect the real attendance due to possible no-shows
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.