Figure 8 Pool & Wedding Cake Rock 1 Day Road Trip
Hi everyone, if like me you've been waiting for the summer to finally get out of the city and go on a fun adventure now is the time. Let's go explore the famous figure 8 pools and wedding cake rock in the Royal National Park. Since it will be super hot on Saturday I highly recommend you bring your swimmers and go for a dip at the figure 8 pools (I personally will definitely go in 😊)
Here's the agenda for Saturday:
- 7.30am meet inProtected content
- Hope in my car (I live right next central)
- Drop the top (yes you get to ride in a convertible, don't forget to bring your sunblock, sunglasses)
- 8.30am join my friend and her group of friends in Protected content
- After that we hike up to the wedding cake rock
- Bring your own lunch and picnic at wedding cake rock
- 5pm heading back to Sydney
It's gonna be Protected content sunny day on sat :)
I can only take 3 people.
Cost per person $15 (gas + $12 national park entry fees)
Message me regardless of the number of spots left, some people RSVP'ed are not participating.
You have to message me to confirm attendance and I'll send you my number.
Looking forward to hearing from awesome people :)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.