Chinese New Year Feast & Cocktails
We will indulge ourselves and celebrate Chinese New Year, the year of the Rat, in a restaurant that has been a tradition in Mexico City for over 60 years, offering a variety of the best Chinese food with fresh ingredients and homemade noodles.
For this special celebration, we will see the dance of the dragon and enjoy this unique menu to share:
• Transparent noodle soup with chicken / Sopa de fideo transparente con pollo
• BBQ pork rib / Costilla de cerdo a la barbacoa
• Beijing duck / Pato laqueado
• Beef with broccoli / Brócoli con res
• Yang Chow fried rice / Arroz frito a la Yang Chow
• Shrimp with peas / Camarón con chícharos
• Vegetables with chinese mushrooms / Verduras con hongos chinos
• Orange cookie / Galleta de naranja
• Cup of tea / Té
Depending on the number of participants, we may add for the same price:
• Tofu Cha Siu / Cha Siu con tofu
• Chiu Yim shrimp / Camarón Chiu Yim
Additional drinks or extra orders will be additional and can be paid individually.
Happy new year and salud!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.