(CANCELLED) Hike & Camp Under 100 Stars (Level: Advanced)
You will be required to carry own backpack 12L to 15L depending on your camping gears. If you ok to sleep in open tent under flysheet and groundsheet provided by the Guide, you carry less weight. With backpack, you only need to trek 2.5 hours to campsite. From campsite to the biggest falls takes 8 hours return daypack hike.
There are 4 waterfalls, we will camp at one of the waterfalls.
1) Your participation is confirmed First come First served subject to number of volunteer drivers.
2) Hired Guide.
3) Food, cooking, gas & stove and transport: DIY and share.
4) Rucksack, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, jacket, trekking gears: on own.
5) This event is subject to weather. If rain and storm with winds, the trip will be delayed or postponed.
6) RSVP with deposit payment..
7) Please message/ WhatsApp meProtected content if interested or attending.
I will need your particulars for permit application two weeks in advance.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.