Apek Hill with Waterfall Jacuzzi
Apek Hill or Old Man Hill is a residential hill but it is slightly tougher than Gasing Hill. Good workout as there are steep trails.
Level of difficulty: 2 of Protected content the easiest, 5= the most difficult)
There are several routes. The standard route is 3 hours in total up & down (for fit hiker) to 4 hours (for not fit hikers) plus an hour at mini waterfall. No place to swim, but good jacuzzi.
After hike, lunch at Chinese restaurant that is famous for steamed fish. The restaurant close by 3.30pm so we need to be out of jungle by latest 2pm.
Things to bring:-
1) 2L water or sports drink
2) Snacks, fruits and light meal
3) spare dry clothing and sandals for change after hike and wet spa.
4) walking stick (optional)
5) camera (optional)
6) cash for lunch, petrol
7) sarung or towel as portable changing room. There is place to change but is a groundsheet wall and limited.
1) Transport for carpooling? Where to meet? Whatsapp in the group to find out. My contact will be shown when you clicked Attending.
Passengers to offer to pay their share of toll & mileage to their driver without waiting to be asked, driver need not pay for own mileage in this trip.
2) After hike: Passengers to bring their clean and dry clothing and footwear to change (or put on clean raincoat over the seat) before entering the driver's car. Otherwise, please pay to driver for cleaning fees.
3) Please have your own breakfast before the trip. It gives you energy.
4) Your general profile, clear profile picture, profession and workplace - at least 3 of these to be completed before attending the event. This information provides a safe hiking!
5) If you have clicked Attending, but last minute pull out under 24 hours, appreciate your advance notice by WA or SMS.
6) Safety and health are at your own risk during the activity. We still look after each other within the limits of the whole team.
Last but not least, let go comfort and have fun.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.