Trailing the Unspoilt (Wild) Nature
Trail Difficulty : two options = Moderate and Difficult (subject to the majority)
Total trekking hours: 2.5 hours to 5th tier => 5 hours max for moderate route, or Protected content for difficult route.
River Crossing : Yes
Steep hike : Yes, short and doable
Muddy trail : Possible if raining or had rained
Pool to swim or Hydro massage: Yes
Travel: Protected content hour from KL per way
1) Have enough sleep the night before, take own breakfast before or pack to hike. We will have Chinese lunch after the hike.
2) Bring spare dry clothing and sandals. Have a courtesy to not dirty your driver's car especially he/she is kind to offer his/her private car.
3) Bring your snacks, energy food, 2L water/ sports drinks, walking pole (optional), insect repellent, salt, raincoat, towel/ toiletries and personal medicine.
4) Drivers offering their transport to participants need not pay for the mileage and toll.
5) Event is free for Albatross members.
InterNations KL Outdoor & Nature is not responsible for any mishap or accidents during the trip include the road trip.
We will look after each other and appreciate that you seek to consult me if you have any physical or health limitations before participating this trip.
WhatsApp me after click attending to confirm your participation and plan ahead with carpooling/ transport. Please do not wait till the last minute to do so.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.