Air Badminton in Nature!
Building REGULAR team of players & connections to uplift one another towards better health & soul!
SIGN-UP [AT LEAST 3 DAYS BEFORE - BY THURSDAY 8.15am]
1. Confirmation via a token$10 donation to SAMH -Singapore Association of Mental Health (SAMH) directly via this weblink: Protected content
# please message me before donation as there is CAP limit on number of participants
2. Please message me with a screenshot donation receipt showing your name
3. Bring your own badminton racquet (& air shuttle cock)
VENUE & SOCIAL CUES
1. NO badminton courts (inhale oxygen)! Play in the open quaint empty grassland/patch.
If the Natural Wind bothers you, you will NOT enjoy this event
[NO complaints please as spread only POSITIVE energy on beautiful weekend morning].
2. Ideal for early birds, those who live near downtown mrt line or living in Hillview/West/Bt Timah OR living in the East and wants an excuse to explore the West!
Q & A
How do I know if the badminton session is on?
Answer: The session is CONFIRMED for you once you donate. If it is CANCELLED thereafter, you would be automatically exempted to pay any of the next three Protected content confirmed Sunday sessions at 8am whether you turned up or not.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.