Hever Castle visit and short walk in the nature
This event includes the following activities:
- Visit of Hever Castle and gardens ( Protected content )
- Hever circular (nr Edenbridge) 4.5 miles ( Protected content )
- Beer/Wine/Tea in the local pub at the end of the walk
Train departs from London Victoria [VIC] at 09:53 and gets to Hever at 10: Protected content at East Croydon [ECR])
Return trains back to London from Hever run at 05 mins past the hour.
Return off-peak daily ticket London Victoria to Hever should be purchased.
Price is 12.20 £ for off-peak return ticket. If you would like to use group discount – please contact me & I will add you to WhatsApp discussion group.
2. Hever Castle:
Grounds open at 10:30am – Castle opens at 12:00 noon. Approximate time for a visit 2.5 hours.
Adult ticket should be purchased. Price is £16.90, if purchased online £15.90 ( Protected content ).
Use tesco vouchers to purchase entrance ticket: Protected content
2. Please note that hiking and castle visit carries a risk of injury. When you RSVP, you confirm that you are in good health and accept this risk.
3. What to bring:
Appropriate walking clothes and footwear (no high heels) .
Waterproof and windproof jacket.
A packed lunch, snacks and water. Depending on the group size – lunch will be in the pub.
Sun cream and sun hat (if required).
Personal first aid kit and medication (if required).
4. Please note that on hikes, toilets are not always available, so when we need to, we might have to go in the bushes.
5. Feel free to invite your friends.
6. This walk may be cancelled due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
7. Please cancel your attendance if you change your mind, so there is room for others who wish to join.
8. Feel free to phone or text me if you have any questions.