Join now

Looking for a Finance/Accounting position (Almaty)

Dear Community Members,

I am writing to introduce myself and to enquire about opportunities to work in your company.

I am currently undertaking an ACCA course alongside which I am working as a Head of Budget Department. I would like to accelerate my knowledge and practical experience, so keen to work within a finance capacity in order to aid my studies and enhance my financial/accounting experience.

Throughout my career, I have developed strong relationships with my colleagues, and am confident in my ability as a team member. I have considerable knowledge of trading and book keeping procedures – Agresso, Integra, Cedar (E-Financial), E-Analyzer, ESR (Oracle Applications), Cirtix, Crystal, Sage Line 50, Coda, 1C, Payroll, Excel and Pivot Table along with communication, organization and listening skills developed through experience in serving customers. Having always worked in a client-orientated context, I have developed a comprehensive understanding of the effective management and maintenance of professional relationships and I am able to react in a flexible and appropriate manner. My working ethos is to be dependable, committed and also quick thinking, with a lively interest in business matters. In addition I have gained exposure within budgeting, banking reconciliations, analysis and reporting.

I have a conscientious, honest and dedicated approach to work and feel that I am well suited to a position within a fast-paced, professional environment. I believe that I have the skills and qualities to be a great asset to you and this would benefit me in gaining experience in another financial management environment.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my application should you require any further details please contact me and I will send CV.

Yours sincerely,
Assiya Kulkebayeva

Almaty Forum